5th IFAC Conference on Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems
This conference is the fifth IFAC meeting related to analysis and control of chaotic systems. It will provide a forum for the presentation of new developments in the important interdisciplinary field of chaos control, synchronization and complex networks. The research activity in this field is driven by the needs of different application domains such as: biology (brain dynamics, heart beating, etc.), physics (optics, magnetics, fluid dynamics, etc.), mechanics, engineering (non-linear dynamics of electronic and power electronic systems, chaos encrypted signals, walking robots, etc.), economics (critical decision, etc.), chemical engineering, and so on. The aim of the conference is to provide the communities of control engineering, physics, economics, biology, fluid dynamics, power electronics, electronic circuits, etc. with an opportunity to exchange information and new ideas and to discuss new developments in the field of chaos control and synchronization. Both theory and applications will be discussed.
The conference will cover all topics related to chaos and synchronization within the framework of control systems theory and engineering, including (but not limited to) the following
- Control of complex systems.
- Bifurcations in complex systems.
- Nonlinear time series and identification.
- Limit cycles in networks of oscillators.
- Brain dynamics.
- Small world networks.
- Applications (biology, chemical engineering, physics, electrical engineering)
- Control and observation via communication constraints.
- Providing a discussion forum for the physics, chaos and control system communities.
IFAC CHAOS 2018 is the fifth event on the subject of analysis and control of chaotic systems. The IFAC CHAOS meeting started in Reims (France, 2006) and since then has been successfully held in London (The United Kingdom, 2009), Cancun (Mexico, 2012), and Tokyo (Japan, 2015).
The 5th IFAC Conference on Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems is sponsored by the IFAC Technical Committees:
- TC2.3: Non-linear control systems
- TC1.2: Adaptive Learning Systems
- TC1.3: Discrete Event and Hybrid systems
- TC1.5: Networked Systems
- TC2.1: Control design
- TC8.2: Biological and Medical Systems
Papers presented at 5th IFAC Conference on Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems will be made available on-line on the IFAC-PapersOnLine.net website and will be citable via an ISSN and a DOI.